Talanx's premiums up 17% in 2022 – Business Insurance
BI’s Article search uses Boolean search capabilities. If you are not familiar with these principles, here are some quick tips.
To search specifically for more than one word, put the search term in quotation marks. For example, “workers compensation”. This will limit your search to that combination of words.
To search for a combination of terms, use quotations and the & symbol. For example, “hurricane” & “loss”.
German insurer Talanx AG’s gross written premiums increased 17% year-on-year to €53.4 billion ($57.4 billion) in 2022, Reinsurance News reported. Group net income increased 16% year-on-year to €1.17 billion. The company is predicting group net income of approximately €1.4 billion and insurance revenues of approximately €42 billion for 2023.
1. Severe weather forces Turkish Airlines to cancel flights
2. Zurich Insurance drops global aggregate catastrophe treaty
3. Nestle to pay over $2 million to bullied ex-manager
4. Insured losses from Turkey quake may exceed $4 billion
5. QBE shrinks cat aggregate cover at reinsurance renewals
6. Property cat reinsurance rates up 60% in two years
COPYRIGHT © 2023 BUSINESS INSURANCE HOLDINGS